Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 2 December 2012

Catch Up

I know it's a cliche but time really does fly when you're busy (and having fun!). I spent all week finshing the barn for Christmas workshops - painted the metal cladding, wrapped the entire barn to keep the wind out. On Friday night, last minute as usual, I moved into the barn so to speak - for the first time in four years, all of my floral paraphernalia (and there was a lot) moved out of my house and garage and into the barn. The house is still a mess - only half tidied but I feel like I'm almost sorted.

My first Christmas Workshop was yesterday and we had a blast - really good fun, Christmassy music, mulled wine, home baked treats from my kind mum and the sun shone into the barn the whole time so it wasn't too cold. It's amazing how the girls all produced such different wreaths - so creative and really talented - I was so impressed!









 
Of course I still haven't got the deccies up...they're out of storage and causing an obstruction in the hall - just to remind me that I'm the world's greatest procrastinator :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day