Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 29 December 2012

Racing Ahead

I have so much to blog re Christmas, I don't know where to start, but I was looking through photos from the summer and getting really excited about new planting plans for the garden, garden visits, workshops etc etc. I'm also trying to go throught the thousands of photos taken and delete all the poor ones - a tiresome job!

Here are a few pics to remind us of midsummer!




I would post more on the festivities of the last week but I can't get off the sofa to go and get the camera card....for tea I had half a duck with pancakes & plum sauce, Jamie's chinese chicken parcels, a bag of prawn crackers and homemade special fried rice, followed by half a box of roses (only stopped cos I'm starting to get toothache). My hubbie's just brought me a wee Baileys - that should help wash it all down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day