Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 22 December 2012

One Horse Sleigh

That's me - I'm a one horse sleigh. I knew that I was taking this on as a one man band and I do love it....but I'm exhausted. As I'm drifting off to sleep in the wee small hours, I'm mentally chopping foliage - rosemary, eucalyptus, viburnum, ivy, etc etc. I haven't left the barn all week......except to go into the garden for more foliage. When the weather's good, it's lovely and bright as the windows in the barn face mainly south. On wet and windy days it's pretty dark and depressing......the shortest day of the year and all that.

Tomorrow is to be wet and windy which is a bummer as it's the last workshop of the year - I have been so lucky - since the first workshop at the beginning of June, every single workshop date has been sunny and bright.

It's been so hectic all week that I forgot to bring my camera so must take lots of pics tomorrow.
In the meantime, here are some photos of last week's lovely ladies and their creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day