Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 5 November 2012

Tis The Season

....and all that. I now feel a mixture of excitement and panic at this time of year. I have always loved Christmas but was one of those people who refused to buy a present or write a card until I could pour a quadruple Baileys and play my beloved Best of Christmas Songs CD....sometime in December, never before. The deccies go up two weeks before and the tree just one week. What's the point in trying to do it all so ahead of time when there's no real atmosphere of Yuletide?
 
But now, what with my change in career, I should have been thinking of Christmas long ago. I did go to the wholesalers and spend a fortune on nice ribbon, I harvested seedheads and stems to use in my natural arrangments, I even potted my bulbs to force for my Christmas market stall. That's as far as I've got - I've made a "to do" list on the laptop, spent ages changing to an arty font and nice colour and lining it all up etc.......once again I have flaffed and flicked through my Christmas books and now I need to knuckle down - will keep you informed of my progress!

 
By the way, the dates for my Christmas courses are now on the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day