Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 3 June 2012

Beautiful Day



I've finally done it! My first proper cut flower workshop in the barn. Weather glorious. Garden far from perfect but putting on a great show. Best of all, the girls that came were fantastic......friendly, lovely and really enthusiastic! The most satisfying part is that I finally got my act together and cleared out the barn, just need a few finishing touches. So busy rushing about with last minute bits and bobs that I forgot to take pics of the garden but will take a few tomorrow.



The girls all did a great job arranging their flowers.
Before & after pics of the barn!

4 comments:

  1. The barn looks fantastic - what a lovely space to host your workshops in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks janine - I can't believe it's actually finished! I'm really excited about my summer workshops - just need the weather to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your barn looks great Cherry - lovely to meet you to-night. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day