Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 27 May 2012

The View From Our Street



"Yours is glorious country Honeychurch."

I love our little peninsula. I love the view from every angle, from the rugged cliffs on the east side looking towards Scotland to the gently sloping fields towards the lough on the west. From our upstairs windows we can see Scrabo Tower to the south, the Glens of Antrim to the north, Scotland to the east and the green hills of Magheramorne to the west.... I think that the view to the west is my favourite.......you can lose yourself in the hedgerows and country cottages, the rolling pastures....it looks cosy and safe. I must learn how to take proper photos...I tried to take some today but the beautifully warm weather and  hazy sunshine doesn't seem to agree with my camera.



Will try harder next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day