Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 24 May 2012

On a High

I'm so excited that we're basking in the sun -AT LAST!!!! (Unless you're in Islandmagee and you've got the chilling sea mist until lunchtime....still - it's worth celebrating with a glass of Shiraz!) I can't help but run the BBC interactive weather with the 5 day forecast - that "full sun" symbol makes my heart sing! Within a period of one week, I've ditched the woolly scarf and donned the vest top -  I wonder do the plants go into shock with the ten degrees hike just as you would expect when the temperature plummets. I'm not complaining - the bees are buzzing on overdrive, as if they have to make up for lost time. I've planted out the bulk of my self sown plug plants.

Am almost Chelsea'd out....have Sky plus'd all three daily programmes & have watched the interactive every day...scared of missing something. Mind you...is it just me or is there an awful lot of cut stone....stone, stone, stone. Steps, paths, walls all quarried....is this eco friendly...I don't know but it seems awfully cold and stark at times. And expensive!

Today's Highlight: Johnny Ball discussing the Fibonacci formula on Chelsea interactive....(this has blown me away ever since I read Bernard McLaverty's Grace Notes,) with Ludovico Einaudi  in the background....the Phil Coulter of Italy.

Sorry - I did warn you I would ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day