Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 13 May 2012

Foodie Weekend

No gardening done this weekend, the weather is just so bad. Have been painting the barn to get ready for my cut flower workshops. Will post some before & after photos once finished - I'm quite excited.

Have been cooking and eating all weekend, last night I was in the mood for something Asian so I made Jamie's chinese chicken parcels from the Jamie's kitchen book, hoisin beef and Ching He-Huang's delicious special fried rice.



I was so hungry that I forgot to photograph the end result but it was the nicest fried rice I've ever had! I then made sundried tomato bread to have with cold salmon and leftover prawns for lunch today.


Just a light tea tonight then.


Holiday diet starts tomorrow. I can feel a cheese board coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day