Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 31 January 2013

January Highlights

Walking to my favourite tree on a bright still day.



Driving unexpectedly through Narnia - Islandmagee didn't have the slightest flake of snow but twenty minutes drive away, on the back road to Ballymena was like a different world. (Pity I couldn't be bothered stopping and  getting out of the car for a decent photo...I must be the world's laziest photographer...must try harder.)






Discovering a forgotten hellebore planted years ago, now completely buried under a viburnum tinus.






At last, redecorating Susie's bedroom for her 13th birthday...my baby's a teenager  :( ...



Lowlights - refraining from alcoholic beverages, refraining from chocolate (both short lived). Self assessment, car tax, mot and repairs (after failed mot), the weather...oh stop moaning I hear you say...ok,ok ...yeah it's February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day