Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 28 June 2013

We're All Going

On a summer holiday. Leave in the morning, not remotely organised but have passport and credit card....sorted.

Wish I was leaving the garden more ship shape but not enough hours in the day, and, today the rain was torrential so no doubt will return home to weedfest.

Only seven days but I know I will miss the garden and my wee furry friends - I love that even when I'm almost touching the bumbles, like today staking the peas beside the foxgloves, they don't even mind - I literally have hundreds of them around me every day - as soon as the rain stopped today, it was as if they were waiting behind the scenes and they had to then work overtime.




Have wifi...will post (promise) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day