Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 5 October 2012

We plough the fields

It's harvest time - I love the autumn colours - as the leaves turn and the sun lowers in the sky, there's a completely different atmosphere in the garden...the light changes and there's a certain sense of tranquility in the garden. We don't have to work at such a frantic pace which leaves us time to stop and stare.
 
Of course I'm a pathetic blogger as my camera needs recharging and I just don't enjoy taking photos with an iphone. I do however enjoying messing around with picasa and have recently discovered the 1960s button - haven't yet applied it to any portraits but it reminds me, I suppose, of family photos from my childhood (although i wasn't born until 1970)! 

 
Promise more pics of the garden soon - must try harder! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day