Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 30 September 2013

Chaos

What can I say....I have no kitchen, no washing machine, the builders have been living here since start of August....dust - don't talk to me about dust. Furniture piled high everywhere, I haven't watched TV for two months, I have very grey roots, very hairy legs but on the plus side have lost a stone in weight. Would you like to lose weight? Simple - just have your kitchen removed - it works wonders.

I shouldn't moan, things are starting to take shape and the new kitchen is coming this week.

Of course the garden has been rather neglected but I finished the season's workshops with a lovely bunch of ladies who were all friends and came together, on 21st September - the weather was beautiful and all went well.

 I am winding down now, putting the garden to rest, changing beds, making plans.

Was cheered up no end yesterday when a lovely lovely bride from last September emailed me some lovely pics of the wedding.


Makes it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day